**Folsom SeaQuest location is waiting on state permission to open
Grab your fins and your swimsuit to get ready for the adventure of a lifetime! Experience snorkeling with various species of stingrays, coastal sharks, and hundreds of tropical fish at SeaQuest Littleton, Colorado. No matter the weather, you will have the chance to interact with these soft, engaging creatures on a whole new level for just $29.95 per person.
The Sea Pancake - The Stingray
Affectionately called the “Sea Pancake,” the stingray is a flat-bodied ray with a long tail. Though their tail can be intimidating, stingrays are generally not dangerous. In fact, they have a long reputation for being gentle!
“Sharp” Facts About the Stingray:
- Stingrays are closely related to sharks. Like the shark, they do not have bones, and their skeletons are made up of cartilage instead.
- Stingrays have flat bodies that allow them to dig into the sand and hide from dangerous predators.
- Stingrays do not use their eyes to hunt for prey. Instead, they use their sense of smell or detection of electric fields or currents in the water to hunt.
- Stingrays eat a diet of crustaceans such as clams, crabs, shrimp, oysters, and more.
- Stingrays can have between two and six babies a year.
- Stingrays live long lives. Typically in the wild, a stingray lives between 15 and 25 years.
Snorkel with Stingray Friends Right in Your Hometown
It doesn’t matter what the temperature is outside, getting into tropical waters to snorkel with stingrays, sharks, and tropical fish is an amazing experience that you will always remember. These waters are approximately 70 to 76 degrees, and we provide the wetsuit and snorkeling gear. All you need to bring is a swimsuit, a towel, and a shirt just in case a wetsuit in your size isn’t available.
So get ready to get wet, and if you are lucky, you might even get some stingray kisses or get your toes explored by the guitarfish.
Here are a few essential details to consider as you prepare to experience snorkeling with our SeaQuest friends:
- Please arrive 30 minutes in advance of the scheduled time for your Snorkel with the Stingrays session.
- Your Snorkel with the Stingrays session lasts 30 minutes. Please allow an additional 15 minutes to get in and out of the tank and change back into regular clothes after the session has ended.
- Guests must be able to swim 100 yards. Guests who cannot swim are allowed with a supervising adult and can bring and wear a life jacket.
- The water depth is 5′ throughout the snorkeling area of the tank.
- Reservations are required for all participants for this attraction.
- Admission to SeaQuest is not included in this price.
- Use the form on this page to see available dates and to schedule your experience—a maximum of six people per session.
- Please refer to our Returns & Cancellations Policy for any changes to your reservations.
Get in on the Fin-tastic Fun and Dive in!
If you plan to make a trip to SeaQuest Littleton, Colorado, make sure to get an appointment to snorkel with our tropical fish and stingrays. While you are there, check out all of the other amazing animals that call SeaQuest home, like the Iguana or Sea Stars.
Make sure to book your tickets to meet the moon jellyfish at SeaQuest Littleton, Colorado today!