Bring your swimsuit and a towel and prepare to get wet!
It doesn’t matter what the temperature is outside, getting into tropical waters to snorkel with stingrays, sharks and tropical fish is an amazing experience that you can enjoy, right here in Littleton. These waters are approximately 70 to 76 degrees, so we provide the wetsuit and snorkeling gear. All you need to bring is a swimsuit and a towel, and a shirt just in case a wetsuit in your size isn’t available.
So get ready to get wet, and if you are lucky, you might even get some stingray kisses or get your toes explored by the guitarfish!
Below are a few important details to consider as you prepare to experience snorkeling with various species of stingrays, coastal sharks and hundreds of tropical fish!
- Please arrive 30 minutes in advance of the scheduled time for your Snorkel with the Stingrays session.
- Your Snorkel with the Stingrays session lasts 30 minutes. Please allow an additional 15 minutes for getting in and out of the tank and changed back into regular clothes after the session has ended.
- Guests must be able to swim 100 yards. Guests who are unable to swim are allowed with a supervising adult and can bring and wear a life jacket.
- The water depth is 5′ throughout the snorkeling area of the tank.
- Reservations are required for all participants for this attraction.
- Admission to SeaQuest is not included in this price, so if you are not a SeaQuest Annual passport holder, add one admission to SeaQuest for each participating guest.
- Use the form on this page to see available dates and to schedule your experience. Maximum of six people per session.
- Please refer to our Returns & Cancellations Policy for any changes to your reservations.
***NOTE: For reservations within two hours of current time, please call (208) 395-0007 for availability.